HOWDY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The access to and continued use of the Howdy website at the domain name www.Howdy.co.za and (the “Site”) constitutes your acceptance of and compliance with the following provisions contained herein. You must familiarize yourself these provisions and if you do not agree with it, you should immediately discontinue the use of this Site. The last revision date for these terms and conditions is set forth below. Howdy reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these terms and conditions from time to time. Changes to these terms and conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to the Site and it is your obligation to periodically check these terms and conditions at the Site for changes and updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of your acceptance to abide by and be bound by these terms and conditions, including such changes and updates.GENERAL
Howdy is a referral network platform which enables people (hereinafter referred to as Crew) to refer sales to certain suppliers in order to earn commission on the successful conclusion of the sale. Payments are done on commissions as follows:
1. At first month end after a referral is changed to “Sold” status by the supplier and a value is added the Supplier will be invoiced by Howdy;
2. The supplier must make payment on such invoices within 7 days of receipt thereof or face immediate suspension.
3. At the following month end Howdy is paid providing monies have been received by the supplier.
4. Suppliers are required to respond to each and every lead within 24 hours. In a case where a supplier is not interested in a lead the lead status must be updated accordingly and the status changed within this time frame.
5. Suppliers undertake to change the status of successful leads within 24 hours of a sale being concluded and adding the value of the sale and the commission due amount.
6. Failing to adhere to the above can lead to suppliers being suspended and added to the list of non performing suppliers as listed on the www.Howdy.co.za website.
7. Suppliers undertake to provide a professional efficient service at all times.
8. Suppliers indemnify the crew and Howdy of any liability associated with the referral being made and take full responsibility of referrals as a normal course of action as they generally would with any other potential client.
9. Howdy is allowed to use the Website to add referrals for suppliers;
10. Howdy will only provide true, legitimate and accurate information when setting up a referral;
11. Howdy will receive agreed commission on a successful referral. A referral is only considered successful once it has generated into a sale;
12. Howdy reserves the right to remove any crew, supplier or lead from the website at any time for whatsoever reason;
13. The Crew will only earn commission in accordance with the agreement with suppliers and such commission is only payable once the funds have been received by Howdy.
14. In cases where Suppliers renege on commissions or payment, Howdy have the right to suspend the supplier immediately. In such cases Howdy cannot be held responsible for commission payments to the crew.
15. It is expressly understood that each supplier and each sector has its own custom commission percentage which can vary from time to time and should be stipulated and displayed on the suppliers profile within the platform. If a supplier changes the commission amount a 30 day notice period must be given and in such instance all open leads will be concluded on the original amount.
16. In the case of duplicate referrals made in the platform the one with the earliest log date will remain with the latter one/s being deleted.BY REGISTERING ON THIS SITE AND / OR USING ANY SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS SITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED AND AGREED TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND DISCLAIMER.